Tuesday, August 22, 2006

"Did you see that? It's my brother Cody and below him is my brother Austin. Austin loves to show off his diving skills to the ladies, he doesn't know it but they are all here to see me, wonder boy. One day some I will be flying in the air just like them just as soon as I learn how to jump into the water without my shorts falling to my knees".















"Okay here I am in the pool with my big sister Courtney and my brother Cody, I look good in my swim shorts huh"? " I love to swim, it is my favorite thing to do."








"I have great brothers and sisters, they all love to play with me and teach me new things."


These pictures were taken at our Up With Downs Utah County Chapter end of the summer BBQ for the 0-3 year olds and preschoolers. We are very lucky to have a wonderful family in our group who hosted this BBQ in their amazing yard with a pool. We all had a great time getting to know eachother and meeting some for the first time. That would be me. I have not made it to many of the group things, with 9 kids someone always need me to do something or go to their rodeos, games, plays or make a new dress for a dance. But I am glad to have the older kids around to play with Chase and teach him all of the funny things he does while I am off with one of the others.
LIFE IS GREAT!

3 comments:

Tara Marie said...

These are wonderful pictures and it looks like it was a fantastic BBQ....and I'm laughing cause I have five less than you and I don't know how you do it!!!

Debra said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and it is so wonderful to see how much they adore Chase. I love the fun times that a big family brings. Keeps moms hopping and I am sure you wouldn't have it any other way.

Hugs to you
Debra and Hope

rnp said...

Wonderful photos!!! I am loving your new blog theme.

I don't recall if you ever ok'd me to link to you....can I pleeeeaaassse :)

I will check back tomorrow :)