Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This is just not fair.........

My younger sister just had her 4th grand baby last night! Another girl, she now has 4 grand daughters and no grandsons. I want a grand baby too!
My older kids are so stingy, I can't even get any of them interested in getting married and now Kenny our oldest just told me he is going back to school and doesn't even want to deal with any girls right now. I guess I will have to just go on sharing my sister, she wasn't very good at sharing when we were kids so this should be fun. I bet she rubs it in my face tonight when I see her. GREAT! LOL

Her new littlest one was not so little, 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long! The biggest baby in our whole family, most of our babies are 5 lbs. Poor girl had a very hard time and it was her and her hubbies first. They were both so excited to have a baby. I am happy for them.

No comments: