50 things about me..........
I know it is 100 but I have to do this 50 at a time, this is the first half..............
1. Family is always first.
2. I have 9 siblings and I have 9 kids. And both are mixed families.
3. I hate to drive.
4. I love coffee and Long Island ice teas.
5. I love to ride horses in my bare feet.
6. I take very good care of my feet, I never want nasty feet and keep my toes painted.
7. I hate to go shopping just for fun. But I love to Christmas shop.
8. I have had 8 major surgeries. I have no guts, hehe
9. I love being LDS even if I am not the perfect picture of what one is. I have a deep belief in the gospel.
10. I love good debt's.
11. I wish I was a History teacher, I love History of any kind.
12. I was named after my Moms favorite Aunt who past away when she was young.
13. I don't like to receive roses, most people think it is funny to give them to me as per my name. But it is okay for my dad to give them to me if they are yellow.
14. I was born in Texas. So #13 will now make sense. You Know? Yellow rose of Texas she the only gal I love..........Dad still sings it to me. 42 and he still calls me Rosie Posie.
15. I am a daddies girl! I loved spending time with my dad when he was not overseas.
16. I am a Army Brat and damn proud of it!
17. Was married to service man who served in Desert Strom while I was at home awaiting the birth of our 3rd child.
18. I always have my babies at least 4 weeks early. Biggest was 5lbs 9 oz, smallest 3 lbs 5 ozs.
19. I have been lucky to have been deeply loved by 3 men in my life. One died 4 years ago, he was the father to my 3 oldest children and was my friend and a great dad. Dusty, the father of my 3 youngest children. He is my best friend and I see the love he has for me every day, in his kind voice, gentle hands, laughter he shares with our children and the love in his eyes when he looks at me.
20. I can't sing but I love to just to drive my kids nuts. I love to make up my own words.
21. I love my friends, and think I am a good one to them.
22. My fav color is purple.
23. I can golf, snow ski, play softball, basketball, ski drive, bowl.
24. I can't swim well, run fast or lose weight.
25. I love to cook but I can't bake very well.
26. Salt over Sweet anyday.
27. I am 42 and have no gray hairs yet, I just give them to Dusty. Sorry!
28. I still tell my mom EVERYTHING!
29. I am not to big on jeweler, but am always receiving it as gifts.
30. I love art.
31. I can quilt, sew, crochet but I can't knit.
32. I have smaller feet than my girls.
33. I love Christmas time!!!!!!!!!!!!
34. I love the rain! It does things for my soul.
35. I love the smell of fresh cut hay.
36. I think a baby smells like heaven until they can learn to talk.
37. I love being pregnant.
38. Dusty thinks I am soooooooo sexy when I am Pregnant too.
39. I am not a Grandma yet!!!!!!!!!
40. I am blind without my glasses or contacts on.
41. I have green eyes.
42. I love all music, but I love George Strait. I listen to all kinds of music.
43. I worry to much about little things.
44. I like dogs over cats any day. I am not a cat kinda gal.
45. I am a middle child.
46. I was born the day after New Years.
47. I have always been a night person.
48. I am affaid of moths and grasshoppers. Long story!
49. Money has never been important to me.
50. Love and family is the most important thing to me. Without them we are just an emety shell.