Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Know it is kinda early but I love this time of the year.
I look forward to Nov. 1st all year long. It marks Peace, Joy and Togetherness for us.
We have tons of family parties and BIG family dinners together and it just gives me that warm feeling all over. Plus this will be the first time in 2 years that I will feel safe about Chases health that I might be able to go and do some of our family traditons without worrying or just flat missing them.
Yep I am excited to show him all of the wonders of Christmas. I have big plans for this year.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad that Chase will be able to participate in the family fun this year!

Christina said...

I am with you! I am also loving Christmas. I am so excited to start having our own family christmas traditions this year! I am taking some time to go shopping for ornaments, I have like 4 now... Hahaha, far from enough for a christmas tree... It is supposed to snow here today and tomorrow too. I am loving it!!

Christina said...

Forgot to say that I love the christmas makeover AND we got our first snow of the season today :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the Christmas look. I am big into Christmas too :) Cant wait till Dec 1 then I can go crazy ;)

Sara