Monday, May 14, 2007

Jr. Prom..........

I don't think you can see her face good but she has her eyes crossed, funny funny girl!


This is Chels and her date! Poor guy was a wreck!


Chels in her dress!





Goofing around at the dance!

Chelsey and her prom date.

The dress Chelsey is wear is one I made for her. I started it the morning of the prom and finished it 45 mins before they left.
When she tried it on I cried. not because she was so beautiful in the dress I had just made in 8 hours but that it fit the first time. I guess all of the stress from this long week had finally got to me.
When asked what I wanted for Mothers day I simply said sleep, not to be needed, just to relax. I got just what I asked for. Dusty cooked all day, the girls cleaned, the boys brought me ice cold drinks and breakfast. I watched what I wanted to watch on TV and even watched the JAZZ game in peace without one kid wanting anything!!!! I had a wonderful Mothers Day!!!

6 comments:

amy flege said...

rose i am sooo impressed!! you go girl!!!!!! and she looks beautiful in it too!!

Sara said...

Wow that is a very pretty dress!!! She looked beautiful!!!!!!

mum2brady said...

Wow - you are talented Rose :) I just had to buy Big K's ;) Then again, I am a big lazy...

JerseyTjej said...

Chels is SO pretty! That gown is the bomb, Grandma! You did us ALL proud! MD in Sweden is not until the 27th, so I think I will ask for the same thing...a day of peace and not to be needed! Congrats on the new grandson!

Shannon said...

Great pics and wow you made that the same day??

Michelle said...

She is a princess! Look out, Rose!