Saturday, May 19, 2007

Uncle Chase finally meets his nephew Kyson

Chase finally gets to hold and meet his nephew Kyson. He loved holding him and really liked it when Ky pulled faces, then Ky pasted gas on Chase and that really made him giggle. Boys will be boys.
But when Grandpa took the baby and held him Chase did not like that one bit!!! Chase kept telling the new Prince, me me me daddy! He even tried to climb in Dustys lap and push the baby a side. It was funny but Mr Chase will get over it soon. Chase does not care if I hold the baby or anyone else but NOT HIS DAD!!
It is kind of strange to think that Chase is an Uncle at the tender age of 2. Chase and our son Kenny are 23 years apart.





























6 comments:

Sara said...

awwww cute pictures..Nathaniel used to be the same way,if Mike was holding a baby or anybody younger, Nathaniel was right there trying to get up :)

mum2brady said...

Such darling pictures Rose! Chase and Ky are sooo handsome! I can't believe how grown up Chase is getting - he is a doll!

Shannon said...

He's gonna be the big boy now! By the way- you've been tagged! Check it out: http://gabis-world.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-tagged.html

L. Noelle said...

I am so happy to have discovered your blog today! Wow, what a beautiful family you have! I just loved looking at all of the pictures! I would love to link you to my blog if you don't mind! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful grandson! Noelle

Jessica said...

Too cute! Chase is going to be the best uncle ever!

LeslieAnn said...

So sweet! Jack used to scream bloody murder when I held a baby...now he could care less.

Chelsey's pictures are so pretty!

:)