Monday, May 14, 2007

We are finally Grandparents...........



Here he is,

Our first Grandbaby!!

Prince Kyson,

ruler of our world.

To a beautiful baby boy. His name is Kyson but we call him Ky for short. Ky was born on May the 10th at 4:00 am after 18 hours of labor. Which to me was for ever, my longest labor was 4 1/2 hours.I was ask to be with them though the whole thing. It was amazing to just sit back and watch my son couch his wife. He was wonderful at it too. I felt a great since of pride in the boy I raised to be a great man. It is always nice when others tell you that you have done a great job raising such a kind and loving young man. Baby and mom are both doing better. Ky had a little trouble with his breathing at first and he is a little jaundice so he is in lights at home. They both came home on Saturday afternoon and no one is more excited about it then Austin our 16 year old. He has been taking care of their house and their dog. It has been one exciting week and I am so glad it is over.I did not take Chase up to see the baby at the hospital. To many sick people for this little man but I am taking him over tonight with me to my sons house. I hope to have some picture of him then. Meanwhile here are some of the kids and Dusty.

4 comments:

amy flege said...

oh oh oh.. i have been waiting for these. he is just a doll! what does uncle chase think of baby ky???

Sara said...

Wow he looks like Chase :) So handsome :)

mum2brady said...

Awww - he is darling! Congratulations!!!!

Christina said...

Oh congrats, the pics above of Chase and Ky are beautiful: I love the name too! Congrats again!