Thursday, June 28, 2007

CARS CARS CARS..............



In the last week we have had a car in the shop with a blown up transmission......Went car shopping with Chels and I got to drive the coolest car for a rental. I only got it because I now who to cry to........


Cheseys new car has brought back tons of fun memories. I see myself driving down the street, a much younger, thinner me but it takes me back to my day of cruising down main street thinking how cool I was in my little 1972 VW Bug, bright blue. Her has a few more extras like, air, power everything, cd player, leather cars that warm up your butt at the touch of a button, the motor is in the front and the trunk is in the back, oh and it does not make the cool sound the old bugs did going down the road. I payed 500.00 for mine, she payed a little more than that for hers but she bought it on her own just like I did mine. Chels even let me drive hers to the store and back, with her in it. I hope this little love bug who she has named " Bugz me bad" gives her the same kind of fun memories as mine did me.


Oh and I thought I would share the cool car I have been driving for the past week. It goes back in the morning. Dusty will be glad, for some strange reason this car likes to speed ALOT!! There is something about a sun roof that makes you feel young again or maybe it is just me.


1 comment:

Sara said...

I love Bugs! but the older ones :) Funny, my van seems to speed alot too..hmmmmmmm ;)