Sunday, July 01, 2007

New hair do........


Most of the time I cut all of the boys hair. But Chase is so wild when it comes to getting his hair cut that I decided to go some where and let them play all star wrestling with wild man.
So, I load him into the car along with my daughters for reinforcement. We get to the hair dresses and Chase runs to get into the chair. HE NEVER MOVED!!! He just sat there as nice and still as could be and smiled at the young girl who cut his hair. And when it was all done, he gave her a kiss and a hug and even said thank you. I could not believe my eyes, my daughters and I were in shock.......... Courtney still thinks the water they put on his hair was drugged....Anyway this is the first hair cut that doesn't look like it was cut with a butter knife in the dark by a 5 year old.

9 comments:

Christina said...

Love the new hair do!

Jessica said...

I am loving the spiked hair! Joey won't sit still for me to give him a good hair cut!

Danielle Mikey's Mom said...

Too cute!!! What a beautiful boy!

LeslieAnn said...

Ohhhhh! I love it! He looks SO MUCH like Jack in that second picture. I have a lot of pictures of him looking down like that and they could be twins.

Glad you had fun with the baby too!

amy flege said...

oh my gosh.. its adorable!! i love it!

Laurie said...

I just found your blog...I love reading about how spunky Chase is. What an incredible little boy you have.

I also have a Chase with Ds. He's 10 weeks old, and seeing pictures of your Chase makes me feel like I'm looking into the future! Thanks :)

JerseyTjej said...

He is so cute! He looks real proud of his new do, too!

Laurie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to be added to yours. I think I already added you...:)

Mom to Rhett said...

AHHHHH! Where did the little toddler go?!?!? Now he is a BIG BOY! Loved the camping picts. When are we going to get together again? Chase and Rhett MUST play!