Friday, July 06, 2007

We will miss you Mike...........

Yesterday morning one of our good friends died in a accident. I am posting the link to the story below as it is just to hard to write about it.
Instead I want to remember Mike in my own way.
I met Mike when I was dating Dusty, Dusty has been friends with Mike all of his life, he was this big mountain of a man with a big laugh and a sense of humor that is undecidable. Kindness was his middle name and had the biggest heart. I ran into Mike and his wife just after Chase was born and told him about Chase, he simply hugged me and said that baby came to the right mom. I loved him for that.
All of the kids just loved to have mike around as he was nothing more than a big kid himself.
He leaves his wife Shelly and their 2 kids whom he loved more than life itself. We will miss you Mike...........
If you pray please pray Shelly will find peace in the days to come.....

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1439794

4 comments:

amy flege said...

i am soooo soooo sorry rose.. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and mikes family

Christina said...

I am so sorry for your loss. At least we know he is in a good place now too.

Sara said...

Oh I am so sorry

LeslieAnn said...

Oh, Rose. This makes my heart hurt. It seems to always happen to the best people...