Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sundays Grains of Gratitude




This is my first Grains of Gratitude:

1. My husband has a very understanding boss and when Dusty is needs to be with me at the hospital he is able to leave or take a day off with out any repercussions.....

2. Courtney was able to have her arm repaired with out pins......

3. That I have a house full of children to remind me how blessed I am......

4. For good friends who care so much for me and my family........

5. For the large close net family I was born into........

6. That Chase has been healthy for so long and that we can start to enjoy the things we like to do as a family without worrying so much about his health.......

7. I am truly thankful for my sons mother in law to be for taking charge of their wedding so I don't have that to deal with along with school, doctors, dentist, and all of the other things that come with kids.......

8. I am thankful for a son the same son who has show everyone that HE can do this and stay clean and be a responsible partner and dad.

9. For my grandson who has saved his dads life and gave him a reason to live and breathe.

10. Finally for Dusty with whom I have made a home with and for the love we have for each other that is the glue to our family.

2 comments:

Debra said...

wonderful grains. I wish I could get that logo thing on my site but have not figured that out so far.

Hugs
Debra and Hope

Shannon said...

I've been considering starting it, too. I think it's a great opportunity to look back at your week and discover the blessing that you may miss if you hadn't. It's a great list.