Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's in a MIDDLE name......

What's in a MIDDLE name?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I was tagged by Amy at www.theflegefarm.blogspot.com I don't have much time to do things like this lately. But today for some reason I have found myself with not to much to do..I just put the last load of wash in the washer and will mop with Chase goes down for a nap...But KaCey, the soon to be daughter in law, if you are reading this I am up to my eye balls in work and can not come hold your hand while you pick out shoes....I HATE TO SHOP!!!!!!!!

Anyway, My middle name is MARIE....My dad wanted it to be Mary......WOW that would have been great...Rose Mary, in the 70's...Scary movie, Rose Marys baby.....It was bad enough with a name like Rose...I was called. weed, rag weed, thorny, buttercup, okay you get the pictures. So my mom own out and it was Marie.......(when I was young I thought it was after Marie Osmond)hehehehehe.....

So here goes......

M.....Mom---First and foremost THAT is what I am, that is all I ever wanted to be and to become a mom it came at some high prices and a lot of tears. And it was all worth it.

A......Aunt---I pride myself on being the fav Aunt in our family. Most of my sister and brothers kids I have tended while their parents worked. These were my practice kids. And where I became a mom I knew everything! LOL But I do love my nieces and nephew just like my own children and have tried to be there for them when their parents can't be. Miss Tiff hold a very big chunk of her Aunt Roses heart as she is so like me...

R.....Religious----I know "who would have thonk it"....but I am and even if I am not in church every Sunday don't assume I know nothing of my religion. It is the belief in it that makes my world a better place, it is a blanket I wear both in good times and in bad to keep my soul and heart from turning to ice. I pray daily and am very thankful for what the Lord has given me.

I.....Independent---I have never depended on anyone. If it was money, I worked 2 jobs. If it was fixing things around the house I rented a video from the hardware store and fixed it myself. It has always been hard for me to ask or receive any help in any way. But I like to think I am the first one to offer mine.

E....Eternal----Eternally grateful. For the love of a man who look at me from the inside out. Who tells me of his love everyday and has been a father to my children with the same love he feels for the ones we have had together. I will be eternally grateful that I was lead to him at a time in my life when I needed this kind of companionship and love. I am also eternally grateful for children who have made it so easy to be just the mom......

Okay that is it....Now who is going to be the next victim of a tag......

M..... http://momof12andlovingit.blogspot.com/ Debra is a mother of 12 and my hero, her blog is MOM of 12 and loving it, and you know what is crazy? SHE DOES! Deb is a friend who I can talk to for hours. She does things with her youngest daughter who has Ds that others say can't be done. When I talk to Deb my day is just a little brighter.

A.....http://lifewithmywildchild.blogspot.com/ Sara, the A is for her blog, ALWAYS something. No matter what happens in her life she ALWAYS greets it with a smile...

R....http://redlights.typepad.com/ Monica, the R is for her blog REDLIGHTS, she is gave all of us a place to go and meet other moms from all over the world who have children with Down syndrome. The T 21 online board has at times gave me a place to vent, cry and laugh. Thank You Monica for your gift to us all.....

I.....http://itsminasworld.blogspot.com/ Julie, the I is for her blog, Its Mina's world. Julie is my online friend who I can call just to shoot the shit or cry on her shoulder. She has a beautiful daughter named Mina, who one day will be Chases Prom date. They both are dancing fools.

E.....http://momtojesse2005.blogspot.com/ Erin, she has a son with Ds named Jesse. She just started to blog and I think she would enjoy doing a tag. I also don't know how she does it. Her hubby serves our country via the Navy and is on a ship out to sea ALOT. Erin cares for her sweet boy and his medical need by herself for the most part and never complains. I was an Army brat and I remember there was alot of things my daddy missed when I was growing up to protect our freedom and I have a lot of respect for Erin and the sacrifices her family makes so we can have the freedom we love so much..

WOW!! I kinda went on and on today!!!

2 comments:

amy flege said...

GREAT ANSWERS MY DEAR!!!!

Sara said...

Nice middle name and I like your responses :) Now I have tho think :p